What is liebigs condenser????
Asked by sushma_chaudhari07 | 19th Aug, 2018, 11:20: AM
Liebig condenser is use for distillation.
It consists of two tubes, one inside and other with space between for ciculation of water.
It is used for condensing of vapours that pass through the centre tube.
These vapours are cooled with water that passes in the outer tube.
Answered by Varsha | 19th Aug, 2018, 04:18: PM
- A mixture and of vinegar in water can be separated by
- What do you mean by the word chromatography
- take the mixture in a distillation flask and arrange the apparatus. please mam explain in detail ...
- Select the odd one out - sublimation,evaporation,freezing,melting
- Explain how water and carbon tetrachloride are separated????
- Explain why paper strip with a spot of ink at its end is dipped into the solvent
- Give reason... Ammonium chloride is a sublimable substance... ..
- What is stationary phase and mobile phase
- Mixture of compound ........?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number