what is lenticels?what is the role of it?
Asked by | 7th Mar, 2008, 01:55: PM
Lenticels are tiny openings on the bark of older trees.They help in gaseous exchange
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 03:46: PM
- Does Increased potassium ion concentration in the guard cells, make the guard cells a hypertonic or hypotonic solution?
- Briefly explain how does transpiration help in upward conduction of water in the plants
- Please explain the steps to measure transpiration
- What is the use of ganong's potometer
- Explain the mechanism of stomatal transpiration step by step
- Hi sir can you tell any four advantages of transpiration???? Sir plant have no blood yet we sometimes say that a plant is "bleeding".How do we this answer????? Is transpiration an excretory process in the plants.....???? Sir please answer as fast as posible.........
- In the bag tied around the cactus pot .................................
- pleas explain the experment
- During transpiration ,more the water absorbed by the roots , will the leaves will droop or wilt at the same rate
- Why is the inner wall of the guard cell facing the stomatal pore is thicker than the outer wall
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number