What is leg haemoglobin?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
It is haemoglobin like pink coloured protein present in the root nodules of leguminous plants.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- how the nitrogen cysle works
- Why does not the level of oxygen in the atmosphere decrease?
- Why is phosphorus and sulphur cycle called as sedimentary cycle?
- explain in brief about nitrogen cycle
- What are leguminous plants?
- Nitrogen cycle
- Define biogeochemical cycle or what is biogeochemical cycle?
- Define biogeochemical cycle.
- Which cycle is known as the perfect cycle in biosphere? Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number