What is laughing gas
Asked by rajeshsaxena270 | 21st Feb, 2020, 09:40: PM
These are nitrous oxide, mostly used by dentists during complex surgeries or procedures. This acts as sedatives.
Answered by | 21st Feb, 2020, 10:51: PM
- When temperature is increased kinetic energy of molecule
- what is bonding
- What is mechanical energy?.
- which bonds are broken and which bonds are formed during a chemical reaction?
- How to balanced equation
- how to balance equation
- How to balance. Kmno4+H2SO4=K2SO4+MnSO4+H2O+o2
- How to balance equation of all type
- what is the factor which forming the chemical reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number