What is Lateral Inversion?

Asked by  | 2nd Mar, 2008, 12:50: PM

Expert Answer:

The interchange of left and right side of an object as viewed in a plane mirror is called lateral inversion. For example :Ambulance



Answered by  | 8th Dec, 2017, 11:39: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.