what is keen joint
Asked by pardeep82rao | 29th Apr, 2020, 07:42: AM
The knee joint is a hinge type synovial joint, which mainly allows for flexion and extension (and a small degree of medial and lateral rotation). It is formed by articulations between the patella, femur and tibia.
Answered by Ramandeep | 29th Apr, 2020, 09:32: AM
- what are bones made up of ?
- what is bone ?
- Why is the human skull made up of smaller bones rather than just one hollow spherical bones?
- how many bones are in human body
- (i) Write the importance of skull.(ii) What is function of the discs of cartilage present between the vertebrae of backbone?
- (i) What are the hip bones called? What is their role?(ii) What is the role of a rib cage?
- How do muscles help in moving the bones?
- (i) What is a backbone? (ii) What is the scientific name of backbone? (iii) Write the main functions of backbone.
- (i) What is skeleton? (ii) What are the various functions of skeleton?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number