What is iris? Write its function.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Jan, 2014, 10:33: AM
The iris is a dark muscular structure which gives eye its distinct colours. It controls the amount of light entering into the eye.
Answered by | 30th Jan, 2014, 12:33: PM
- Difference between rods and cones
- under White light, what colour will an object appear to be in the following cases (i) it reflects all colours (ii) it absorbs all colours (III) it reflects green light and absorbs other colours (iv) it reflects red light and absorbs other colours
- What is near and far point of the eye?
- What is the difference between aquous humour and vitreous humor
- where does the image form in our eye
- why is image formed in our eyes inverse ?
- What are the parts of the eyes? How can we distinguish between all of them?
- Which phenomena is exhibited in the formation of rainbow? Define it.
- What protects the interior of the eye from accidents? Where is iris present in the eye?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number