What is imbibition?
Asked by Kalita Padmanath | 27th Jul, 2014, 11:02: AM
Imbibition is the phenomenon of adsorption of water by the solid particles of a substance without forming a solution. It is a primary step in seed germination.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 28th Jul, 2014, 08:13: AM
- Q4) State which of the following statements are false. Rewrite the correct statements, if false: i.Air is all around. ii.Air cannot be compressed. iii.Nitrogen is the major component of air iv.Aquatic animals do not breathe the air dissolve in water. v.All living organisms breathe air to remain alive.
- what is difference between respiration and breathing
- what is mean by respiration
- the bark are living. How do they get Oxygen and release Carbon Dioxide ?
- What features do the respiratory structure in organisms possess ?
- Explain NADPH.
- how respiration is a catabolic process?
- Hi topper learning, Mam what to do when differentiation of aerobic and anaerobic respiration is of 5 marks and each point is of 1 mark. This site has helped me a lot to score more than 90 percent.I hope you will help me. thanking you, Nakshatra, Regards
- Is respiration a decomposition reaction?Why?
- how many types of respiration are there?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number