What is hybridization
Asked by mdfiroz2343 | 19th Aug, 2019, 07:41: PM
Hybridisation is intermixing of orbitals having slightly different energy to form hybrid orbitals which will have the same energy.
Answered by Ravi | 20th Aug, 2019, 10:11: AM
- Bonding for carbon tetrachloride
- why electron free in copper wire
- Calculate the number of sigma bonds and pi bonds in 2-propyl pent -1-ene?
- What are the limitations of Octet rule.
- According to VSEPR principle in which molecule is the highest bond distortion observed ? a) NH3 b) H2O c) O3 d) SO2
- #JioChat What is the covalent bond
- Write is the lewis dot structure of HNO3 and NH4 using the proper steps.(find A ,N and S)
- Draw the Lewis structures of SiCl4 and HCOOH.
- What do you understand by the term valence electrons?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number