What is hybridisation in C2H4
Asked by anand.kumar.choubey224 | 28th Jul, 2019, 01:18: PM
C2H4 has sp2 hybridisation.
Answered by Ramandeep | 28th Jul, 2019, 06:00: PM
- Write the IUPAC name of the given compound.
- difference between allilyc carbon and vinalliyc carbpn
- if the carbon bonded to halogen is hybridised ,how will it be classified?
- In iupac naming of (Ch3)3cch2ch(br)c6h5 we took aliphatic chain containing bromine as main chain but in naming of M-ClCH2C6H4CH2C(CH3)3 we took benzene as main chain Why
- Iupac naming
- which out of the following is a methanide ion? a) c2- b) (c2)2- c) (c3)4- d) c4-
- Can we write CH3COOH as C2H4O2??
- Which of the following carbocations is most stable nd why??
- 11th sum with explanation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number