What is humidity
Asked by ayeshayasmeen999 | 23rd Aug, 2019, 03:18: PM
Humidity is amount of water vapours or moisture present in the air.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 23rd Aug, 2019, 03:50: PM
- what is Hygrometer?
- what is atmosphere.
- what is atmosphere
- What produces weather? Explain
- Tell me that........ Q. What is the difference between weather and climate
- what is humidity
- (i) Why the maximum and minimum temperature of cities is higher than in rural areas?(ii) Why does relative humidity change over a day?
- When is air considered saturated?
- Why does relative humidity change over a day?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number