WHAT IS HUMAN EVOLUTION
Asked by zoyajawaid1999 | 1st Mar, 2015, 07:10: PM
Human evolution is the evolutionary process leading up to the appearance of modern humans. Scientific evidence shows that the physical and behavioral traits are shared by all people originated from apelike ancestors
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 1st Mar, 2015, 10:47: PM
- Speciation and their factor defination
- What factors could lead to the rise of a new species?
- What are the factors that help in the creation of a new species?
- Note on lamarckiam
- Write short note on. Lamarckism
- Why Mesozoic era is called golden period of reptiles?
- Define micro evolution and speciation
- WHY MICROEVOLUTION DOES NOT PROPERLY EXPLAIN HOW NEW SPECIES COME INTO EXISTENCE?
- What factors could lead to rise of a new species ?
- Evolution has exhibited a greater stability of molecular structure when compared with morphological structures. Comment on the statement and justify your opinion.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number