what is human develope
Asked by nanu0300 | 1st Mar, 2021, 11:44: AM
Do you mean to ask 'what is human development report'?
Human Development Report is an annual report published by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) which compares countries based on their educational level, health status and per capita income.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 1st Mar, 2021, 11:05: PM
- why tertiary sector is known as service sector?
- explain the chapter
- why peoples have different desires and goals ?
- For development, people look at a mix pf goals. Explain in 1- 2 paragraphs
- How can we compare different nation Or States explain
- what isvhuman develope
- distinguish between primary sector and secondary sector by stating four points of distinction
- per capita income hides
- what do you mean by Human Develop
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number