What is heredity?
Asked by md775016 | 21st Oct, 2017, 05:54: PM
Heredity is the biological process responsible for passing on physical traits from one generation to another.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 21st Oct, 2017, 06:52: PM
- explain why chromosomes is one of the chief component of the nucleus
- For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
- What is protoplasm ?
- What is cytoplasm
- Describe the chemical composition of cell wall
- What is Prokaryotic cell
- What is lipid?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number