What is hemophrodite animal?
Asked by sanskrutik999 | 10th Feb, 2019, 09:38: PM
The animals that possess that have both male and female reproductive organs are called hermaphrodite animals. Example- Earthworm, Snail, Roundworm
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 11th Feb, 2019, 09:57: AM
- What criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive Or not?
- Difference between cold-blooded animals and warm blooded animals.
- Why do we classify organism
- What is biological diversity
- what is species? state in terms of 1 hierachy of classifications, 2 in relation to production
- what is the primary characteristics on which the 1st division of organisms is made?
- what is species
- what is homeostastis
- what criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive ??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number