what is habitat
Asked by gmanjugour | 26th Oct, 2020, 05:01: PM
The place where an organism lives is called its habitat. Deserts, mountains, forests, grasslands, soil, ponds, lakes and rivers are some examples of habitats.
Answered by Ramandeep | 30th Oct, 2020, 07:41: PM
- why stomata are important for the leaves ??
- What is the meaning of stimuli
- respire means
- IN MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD,INSECTS ARE ALSO EATEN.WHY?
- In what way scavengers are usefull to environment
- What is habitat
- Differentiate between terrestrial and aquatic habitat
- How are rocks classified
- what is habitat
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number