What is green chemistry?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Green chemistry is a strategy for controlling environmental pollution. It utilizes the existing knowledge and practices so as to bring about reduction in the production of pollutants.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Write short note on green chemistry. Explain with the help of example
- How the industrial wastes are sorted out?
- How the biodegradable wastes and non-biodegradable wastes are generated? Give example.
- What is green fuel?
- What will happen if the wastes are not properly managed?
- How the global warming can be reduced?
- Extent of a chemical reaction depends on which all parameters?
- What are the strategies for controlling environmental pollution?
- How green chemistry can be used in day-to-day life?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number