what is Gravitational Force
Asked by monimgy | 7th Aug, 2021, 07:41: PM
Every body in the universe attracts every other body with a force which is directly proportional to the product of their masses
and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
Above statement is Newton's law of gravitation that describes what is gravitational force .
Let m1 and m2 are two masses separated by a distance d , then by Newton's law of gravitation,
magnitude of gravitational force F between two masses is given by
Where G is known as universal gravitational constant , G = 6.674 × 10-11 N m2 kg-2
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 8th Aug, 2021, 08:40: AM
- dimensions meaning
- What is difference between gravitational constant and acceleration due to gravity
- what is gravitation
- When an object falls freely to the ground its acceleration is inform
- Find the gravitational force between two protons kept at a separation of 1 femtometre (1 femtometre=10 −15 m). The mass of a protons is 1.67×10 −27 kg
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number