what is gravitation
Asked by unickgaming5 | 27th Aug, 2021, 07:51: PM
According to Newton's gravitational law, every object in this Universe attracts every other object with a certain force. This force with which two objects attract each other is called gravitation or gravitational force.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 30th Aug, 2021, 09:57: AM
- dimensions meaning
- What is difference between gravitational constant and acceleration due to gravity
- what is Gravitational Force
- When an object falls freely to the ground its acceleration is inform
- Find the gravitational force between two protons kept at a separation of 1 femtometre (1 femtometre=10 −15 m). The mass of a protons is 1.67×10 −27 kg
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number