what is glacial acetic acid?
Asked by akpanda729125 | 15th Oct, 2016, 08:28: PM
Glacial acetic acid is an anhydrous (water free) acetic acid.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 17th Oct, 2016, 12:37: PM
- name the product formed when chloromethane react with aqus AgCn
- pls solve sir
- pls solve the prob
- Why the given tautomer is not right ?
- Most reactive nucleophile from the following is?
- Sir Pl solve questions no 10
- Y reacts with Z to give (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Z is :- (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Give the structure and the IUPAC names of all the carbonyl compounds having formula C4H8O.
- Write the IUPAC name of
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number