What is genetics? ?
Asked by mohammedbanglawala7313.9sdatl | 23rd Apr, 2020, 02:31: PM
Genetics is a branch of biology which explains the transmission of body characteristics both, similarities and differences, from parents to the offspring.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 23rd Apr, 2020, 07:34: PM
- Ch 3 Part b very short type answers Match ups 4. Allele What is the answer
- What is an allele?
- what will be the answer??
- What do you mean by Allele?
- how is father of genetic
- What are nucleosomes
- what is carrier?
- sir can there be a heterozygous recessive
- , distinguish between heterogametic and homogametic sex determination system
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number