What is "Ganga Action Plan" and when was this plan launched?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
It is an ambitious plan to save the Ganga river. Ganga Action Plan was launched in 1985. It aimed to reduce the pollution levels in the river.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Describe water pollution
- In very sort answer what is the cause of eutrophication
- what is the full form of RSPM?
- mention the effect of chrococcus on humans.
- How do pesticides and weedicides pollute water?
- What is meant by water pollution?
- What are water pollutants? How does water becomes polluted?
- What are the effects of water pollution caused by metal mercury?
- What are the major sources of organic matter entering the water bodies as a pollutant?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number