what is ganeral rule how it is done
Asked by nsirsa | 17th Sep, 2016, 09:25: AM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 17th Sep, 2016, 10:53: PM
- Estimateing number
- Mira has Rs159 with her. Estimate her money to the nearest tens.
- A doctor has 839 patients. How can the number of patients be estimated to its nearest hundreds?
- A cricketer scored total 15898 runs in one day matches. What are his total runs when estimated to the nearest thousands?
- A library has 3572 books. Estimate the number of books to its nearest tens.
- 785 candidates appeared for an exam. Estimate the number of copies that needs to be checked to the nearest tens.
- A businessman is to receive Rs 13550 and Rs 26788 from two different sources. He has to pay Rs 37000 to a supplier. Round off the money to nearest thousands and find whether he will be able to pay to his supplier with the money recieved.
- Find the estimated value of 347 to nearest thousand.
- Find the difference between the estimated value of 1247 to its nearest hundreds and thousands.
- The cost of a soft toy is Rs 785, find its estimated cost nearest to hundreds.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number