What is fuse
Asked by meghnaskshah1977 | 14th Apr, 2019, 09:05: PM
An electric fuse is an electrical safety component which is used to protect the electrical appliances from getting damaged if execess of current flows through it. If the high current flows through the fuse then the fuse wire will melt and thus breaks the circuit.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 14th Apr, 2019, 10:40: PM
- An electric device consumes 8640 J of energy in 30 min, while operating at 24 V. Calculate the current drawn by the device.
- a current of 1.6 mA flows through a conductor. if charge on an electron is -1.6 × 10^-19 Coulomb , find the number of electrons that will pass each second through the cross section of that conductor.
- How does electons start moving in a conductor when it is connected to a cell?
- While solving numericals, when should we use total resistance(R) and internal restiance(r) in the ohms law?
- Answer the question
- an electric bulb is rated '100w,250v'. what information does this convey?
- State the value of emf for a dry cell
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number