What is friction?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Friction is the resistance to motion experienced when two surfaces in contact move with respect to each other.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- is fiction and kinetic friction
- what is kinetic friction
- What is friction?
- Friction chapter totally confused
- what is friction?
- A machine with moving from parts will become less hot while if it is well lubricated. True or false
- sliding friction is _________ than the static friction
- a child's father pushes the swing to increases the speed of the spring.why?
- Why does a plastic comb rubbed with dry air attract tiny piece of paper
- Explain why sliding friction is less than static friction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number