what is friction
Asked by delhiroing85 | 30th Nov, 2021, 10:01: AM
Friction is the force which develops at the surfaces of contact of two bodies and opposes their relative motion.
• It always acts in the direction opposite to the applied force.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 30th Nov, 2021, 11:02: AM
- WHY DOES A BALL MOVING ON THE GROUND EVENTUALLY COME TO REST?
- is fiction and kinetic friction
- what is kinetic friction
- What is friction?
- Friction chapter totally confused
- what is friction?
- A machine with moving from parts will become less hot while if it is well lubricated. True or false
- sliding friction is _________ than the static friction
- a child's father pushes the swing to increases the speed of the spring.why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number