what is force
Asked by srujanabhinav759 | 26th Sep, 2020, 08:17: AM
Force is a push or pull which change or tries to change the position shape or size of an object. Force are devided into different types like gravitation,tension, electrostatic, magnetic etc.
Answered by | 27th Sep, 2020, 08:32: PM
- What is principle of moments?
- What is couple
- ques.6 and 7
- A uniform metre scale is balanced at 60 cm mark,when weights of 5 gf and 40 gf are suspendedat 10cm and 80 cm mark respectively.Weight of the metre rule will be a) 45 gf b)55 gf c) 65 gf d)None
- P,Qand R are the coplanar forces each of magnitude 4 N shown in the adjoining diagram..the point Of lies in the same plane...calculate a. the least moment about O. b. the greatest moment about O a. the
- what do known about force
- How can torque be increased or decreased and what is couple arm??
- When force is applied to a pivoted object, the object does not undergo rotational motion. Give reason
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number