what is food
Asked by tanvi07 | 30th Sep, 2020, 12:01: PM
Food is a substance consisting essentially of protein, carbohydrate, fat, and other nutrients used in the body of an organism to sustain growth and vital processes and to produce energy.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 1st Oct, 2020, 11:59: AM
- meaning of Starch
- What is food
- why human being called omnivores
- Food items that are rich in protein are rich in starch. is it true
- What happens when there is a storage of proteins in a child diet?
- what is componants?😐😐
- The vitamin in which milk is deficient
- which mineral is present in green leafy vegetables
- fats are made up of?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number