What is fertilization?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 25th Jul, 2017, 01:37: PM
Fertilization is the fusion of the male gamete present in the pollen with the female gamete or the egg present in the ovule.
Answered by | 25th Jul, 2017, 03:37: PM
- Question no . 1 Hibiscus is a bisexual plant and also produce flower but not produce fruit .Why ? Second question is .. is hibiscus produce seed or not ?
- What is carpel? Write the function of its various parts
- What is the structure of a pollen grain?
- What is the chemical composition of sticky substance found on the stigma of angiospermic flower?
- How does a seed germinates?
- How the outermost part of seed coat od a monocot seed, testa help in the germination of seed?
- Distinguish between cross-pollination and self-pollination. Mention the site and product of fertilization in a flower
- Fertilization in plants accurs in the
- Difference between dormancy and breaking of dormancy.
- what is double fertilisation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number