what is ferromagnet????

Asked by 24-02-1994 | 19th Jun, 2009, 07:21: PM

Expert Answer:

The substances which on being placed in a magnetic field get strongly magnetisedmagnetised in the direction of the magnetic field are called ferromagnets..eg, Iron, Nickel , Cobalt etc.

Answered by  | 19th Jun, 2009, 08:34: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.