What is enzyme
Asked by Sureshgowdayd548 | 28th Oct, 2020, 10:50: PM
Please click on Enzymes to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 30th Oct, 2020, 11:52: AM
- what is enzymes
- 1. Why pancreas is called mixed gland? 2. Why are intestinal villis highly vascular? 3. Why do we get muscle cramp after vigorous exercise? 4. The breathing rate of aquatic animals is high, why? 5. Why does haemoglobin molecule act as efficient carrier of oxygen than diffusion process? 6. Why capillaries are thin walled? 7. Why do plants need less energy than animals?
- distinguish between small intestine and large intestine
- what is human alimentary canal
- what is th life proces?
- whati holozoic nutrition in ampeba
- Please explain Nutrition in Amoeba
- life process notes
- diagram of human digestion
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number