what is enetic drift ?
Asked by | 5th Mar, 2008, 01:53: PM
Genetic drift is the random change in the frequency of genes or factors in a population over successive generations in a small population.
Answered by | 6th Dec, 2017, 05:15: PM
- Which was the first organism on the earth?
- what is molecular phylogeny ?
- Speciation and their factor defination
- What factors could lead to the rise of a new species?
- What are the factors that help in the creation of a new species?
- Note on lamarckiam
- Write short note on. Lamarckism
- Why Mesozoic era is called golden period of reptiles?
- Define micro evolution and speciation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number