what is endoplasmic rectilum
Asked by pranshimaheshwari | 2nd Aug, 2020, 11:10: PM
Endoplasmic reticulum is a collection of tubes that make, package, and transport proteins and fats. Rough endoplasmic reticulum has protein-making ribosomes on its surface, so it helps make and process proteins.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Aug, 2020, 11:38: AM
- Why is endoplasmic reticulum considered as a supportive framework of the cell ?
- Describe the structure and function of stomata?
- Difference between meisos and mitosis
- Can you help me to solve the match the following.
- what are Golgi apparatus I didn't understand it
- what is rough endoplasmic reticulm
- What is difference between plastids and mitochondria
- Why is mitocondria called the power house of the cell
- Explain the structure of chloroplast
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number