what is electrolysis?
Asked by dwivediastha717 | 18th Jul, 2015, 07:43: PM
Electrolysis is the process by which ionic substances are decomposed into simpler substances when an electric current is passed through them.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 19th Jul, 2015, 06:16: PM
- what is chemical reaction
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number