What is electro magnetic induction?
Asked by rachit.dutt | 10th Feb, 2019, 09:27: PM
Whenever magnetic field changes through a closed conducting loop a current is induce in the circuit this current is known as induce current. And this phenomenon is known as electro -magnetic induction.
Magnitude of this induce current depends upon two thing
1. Magnitude of magnetic flux
2. Rate at which magnetic flux is changing.
Answered by Ankit K | 11th Feb, 2019, 10:22: AM
- What is an electromagnet AMD what it consist of
- electro magnet is made up of which core
- what is the need to convert dynamo to ac
- name the physical quantities for electromagnetic induction
- An atom has electronic configuration 2,8,7.
- name the device in which a current carrying conductor and magnetic field are used
- 1) What is the principle of solar heating devices? 2)How AC generator can be converted into DC?
- Difference between ac and dc generator
- what is an induced current ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number