what is electric current
Asked by singlasidhant0 | 31st Jul, 2020, 04:01: PM
The rate of flow of electric charge is called electric current.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 1st Aug, 2020, 12:04: AM
- what is the role of electron in brief?
- please enlighten me with a very precise note on Coulomb
- A 220 v, 1000w bulb is connected across a 110 v mains supply. the power consumed will be
- what is 1 ampere
- what is static electricity
- what is electric potential? explain!
- Sir please tell about cathod and node
- sir what is emf
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number