What is electric current?
Asked by jjadlisurendra | 12th Nov, 2019, 11:18: PM
The flow of electric charges (electrons) in a conductor is called electric current.
Electric current I = Q/t
where, Q- electric charges
t - time in seconds
SI unit of electric current is Ampere (A).
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 13th Nov, 2019, 09:31: AM
- what si electric current
- How many rlectrons are there in one coulomb of charge
- What is current
- list 3 differences between overloading and short circuiting
- solve the question
- calculate the number of electrons constituting one columb of charge
- Which instrument will give the correct reading if ammeter is connected in parallel with voltmeter?
- What is the function of live wire and neutral wire?
- What is the functions of live wire and neutral wire?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number