what is electric circuit?
Asked by gspublicschool | 23rd Jan, 2019, 10:24: AM
An electric circuit is the path along which electrical charges move. It consist of source of electrical energy called battery/cell, connecting wires and one or more electrical components such as bulbs, ammeters and switches. The current flows through the circuit unless the circuit is closed circuit (not disconnected)
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 23rd Jan, 2019, 11:30: AM
- What is an electric circuit
- mention electric sign in curcuit
- How does a wire helps in the flow of the current ?
- What is the live and neutral wire
- In which direction current flows inside the cell?
- If we touch an electric wire carrying current, get a shock but when birds sit on it , they don't get any shock. Explain.
- What is electric circuit?
- What is a fuse? Name different types of fuse used.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number