What is electric circuit?
Asked by gspublicschool | 24th Jan, 2019, 10:04: AM
An electric circuit is a path along which electrical charges move. It consists of a source of electrical energy called battery/cell, connecting wires and one or more electrical components such as bulbs, ammeters and switches. The current flows through the circuit unless the circuit is a closed circuit (not disconnected)
Answered by | 24th Jan, 2019, 10:12: AM
- What is an electric circuit
- mention electric sign in curcuit
- How does a wire helps in the flow of the current ?
- What is the live and neutral wire
- In which direction current flows inside the cell?
- If we touch an electric wire carrying current, get a shock but when birds sit on it , they don't get any shock. Explain.
- what is electric circuit?
- What is a fuse? Name different types of fuse used.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number