What is effervescence?
Asked by | 26th Feb, 2008, 12:59: PM
Effervesence means escaping of gas with bubbles and hissing sound like CO2 escapes from soda water or coke bottle when opened.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 06:31: PM
- iam not understanding chemical reaction
- How would we separate lead nitrate + lead sulphate + lead chloride
- name the process in which heat is liberated during a change ?
- Write true or false: Distilled water decomposes on passing electric current.
- fill in the blanks 1)Heat increases the temperature and in turns increases its______________________. 2)reactions that take place when exposed to light _______________________________ .
- Burning of phosphorus is a which change
- what is chemical change
- If change from solid to gas and vice versa, then what is deposition or de-sublimation?
- Write the Reaction that occur between sodium and water
- Statement given below is incorrect, write the correct statement The ab hydrous substance does not change its original color on the addition of water
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number