What is done after dyeing of fibre in various colours during the process of making wool?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The fibres are straightened, combed and rolled into yarn after dyeing in various colours.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is the process of wool
- what is the chemical natural wool
- How is wool obtained
- why do you think a cotton garment cannot keep us warm in winter as a woollen as a woollen sweater does?
- Acrylic is synthetic fibre why?
- What are burrs?
- SOLVE THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE PLEASE. THANKS
- Which regions are the leading producers of yak wool and angora wool?
- (i) What is the purpose of scouring of the sheared skin obtained from sheeps? (ii) How is it done?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number