what is diversity
Asked by ritvickghule4 | 25th Oct, 2020, 10:47: AM
Diversity means understanding that each individual is unique and also recognising our individual differences. The differences can be in race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs or other ideologies.
Answered by | 25th Oct, 2020, 11:42: PM
- what is binomial nomenclature
- Biology father's ?
- .Define impulsive force. Show that impulse as the product of force & time.
- sir tell about Ernest mayer
- what is meant nomenclature
- what is cellular organisation
- what is biology
- what is the advantage of Taxonomy???
- write the four features of living organisms
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number