what is deliquescent?

Asked by  | 21st Dec, 2008, 12:15: PM

Expert Answer:

Deliquescent : The absorption of moisture from air by solid substances to become liquid is called deliquescent.

Answered by  | 21st Dec, 2008, 12:55: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.