what is define of valency?
Asked by singhaprajita7144.7sdatl | 10th May, 2020, 10:05: AM
The number of electrons donated or gained or shared by an element to form a bond is known as its valency.
For example - Na loses one electron to form a bond with Cl. So Valency of Na =1
Answered by Ravi | 10th May, 2020, 12:11: PM
- how are molecules classified based on their atomicity
- What is the difference between valency and atomicity? What is the valency and atomicity of Potassium, Sulphur, Sodium and Gold?
- What is Co6. What is radicle. What is define of veleoncy. What is the charge of potassium charcolate. How atom and molecules differ. Difference between element and mixture. What is nitre.
- What is the charge of pottasium chlorate
- what is radical ?
- how atoms molecules and radicals differ
- difference between elements and mixtures ????
- What is Radical?
- Why is atmospheric nitrogen is havier than chemical nitrogen
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number