What is dead burnt plaster?
Asked by Saksham | 4th Mar, 2018, 10:04: PM
When plaster of Paris CaSO4.1/2 H2O is heated above 393 K, its water of crystallisation is lost and anhydrous Calcium sulphate is left that is known as a dead burnt plaster.
Answered by Ramandeep | 4th Mar, 2018, 10:24: PM
- Find the chemical compounds used in your bath soap and detergent? What are the chemicals used and their usage and side effects? Why the detergent is not being used to cleanse our body? Answer soon
- Which solid compound gives relief when a bee sting causes pain?
- what is the neutralization reaction
- What is the chemical name of baking soda
- what is chemical equation
- What do you mean by crystalline nature of salts?
- what is hardness of water
- What happens when after adding water to quicklime it is applied on the walls ?
- what is a quicklime?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number