What is cytoplasmic streaming?
Asked by pb_ckt | 4th May, 2019, 12:01: AM
Cytoplasmic streaming also called protoplasmic streaming or cyclosis refers to the streaming of cytoplasm inside a living cell. This motion enables materials to reach all parts of a cell including oxygen and nutrients.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 4th May, 2019, 10:59: AM
- What is the main function of desmosome
- what is cell sir
- Chemical nature of chitin is...........
- which part of the cellmembrane
- define integral protein
- Properties of cell organells are not always found in molecular constand of cell organells. Jistify.
- What is the meaning of a Single Layer Non-Unit Membrane ?
- How cell is protected in aqueous solution
- An easy way to draw the fluid mosaic model of plasma membrane
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number