What is current
Asked by 2403akbar1996 | 14th May, 2019, 01:23: PM
Current is defiened as flow of charge per unit time through passing through the cross section of a conductor.
Q = charge
The unit of current is Ampere(A).
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 14th May, 2019, 02:07: PM
- What is electric current?
- what si electric current
- How many rlectrons are there in one coulomb of charge
- list 3 differences between overloading and short circuiting
- solve the question
- calculate the number of electrons constituting one columb of charge
- Which instrument will give the correct reading if ammeter is connected in parallel with voltmeter?
- What is the function of live wire and neutral wire?
- What is the functions of live wire and neutral wire?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number