what is crop production
Asked by palaktripathi314 | 19th Aug, 2020, 02:23: PM
Crop production is the branch of agriculture that deals with growing crop for use as food and fibre.
Two types of crops- wet and dry. While the wet crops include paddy, the dry ones vary from wheat, pulses, maize, millets, to sorghum, soya-beans, tubers, and vegetables.
Answered by Ravi | 19th Aug, 2020, 07:40: PM
- hi i am mishthi i want to learn the formulas can u plz help me?
- Give reason. Silver and gold do not directly combine with oxygen.
- Silver turns black when exposed to air. Give reason
- Give Reason. Potassium and sodium form oxides at room temperature.
- Why gold not react with oxygen
- Explain corrosion
- Which bacteria dies when hydrogen peroxide is applied to wound
- ships aresaved from being corroded by oxygen
- silver articles are tarnished after few days.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number