what is conservation of energy? Explain with an example example.
Asked by maltidevi8800 | 6th Dec, 2019, 09:37: PM
Law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed it can only be transferred from one form to another.
Click on the link given below for the example of conservation of energy:
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 7th Dec, 2019, 10:42: AM
- Which energy source is renewable
- Please solve.
- When do we say that work is done ?
- What is potential energy,kinetical energy,power?
- explain how energy is conserved in a simple pendulum
- a body of mass 5 kg is thrown vertically upward with a velocity of 20 metre per second find 1- initial kinetic energy 2-kinetic energy and potential energy after 1 second( given g =10 /s^2)
- ANOBJECT OF MASS 40KG IS RAISED AT A HEIGHT OF 5M ABOVE THE GROUND . WHATIS ITS POTENTIAL ENERGY ? IF THE OBJECT IS ALLOWED TO FALL FIND ITS KINETIC ENERGY WHEN IT IS HALF WAY DOWN?
- According to the law of conservation of energy, energy can neither be created not be destroyed but it can transfer from one person to other! But when a labour is working he uses his all energy in work but when he ate food he again gets energy ! This means energy can be created and can be destroyed
- State law of conservation of energy ? Show that the energy of a free falling object is conserved
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number