what is conservation of energy? Explain with an example example.
Asked by maltidevi8800 | 6th Dec, 2019, 09:37: PM
Law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed it can only be transferred from one form to another.
Click on the link given below for the example of conservation of energy:
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 7th Dec, 2019, 10:42: AM
- what is energy
- did the kilometer is a SI unit of measurement
- Which energy source is renewable
- Please solve.
- When do we say that work is done ?
- What is potential energy,kinetical energy,power?
- explain how energy is conserved in a simple pendulum
- a body of mass 5 kg is thrown vertically upward with a velocity of 20 metre per second find 1- initial kinetic energy 2-kinetic energy and potential energy after 1 second( given g =10 /s^2)
- ANOBJECT OF MASS 40KG IS RAISED AT A HEIGHT OF 5M ABOVE THE GROUND . WHATIS ITS POTENTIAL ENERGY ? IF THE OBJECT IS ALLOWED TO FALL FIND ITS KINETIC ENERGY WHEN IT IS HALF WAY DOWN?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number